The best of the best Crumbl cookie recipes all complied in one place, these spot on copycat recipes will save your wallet and satisfy your Crumbl cravings!
The Best Crumbl Copycat Recipes
Crumbl is a cookie shop that has been popping up all over Utah, and now across the whole country. They are known for their HUGE but insanely delicious cookies. But with their expensive and every rotating menu it isn’t always possible to make a quick Crumbl run for your favorite flavor.
But I’ve got you covered! I have come to be known for mastering the Crumbl copycat. My Crumbl recipes taste just like, or even better than the original. And even better they are cheaper than the original and your favorite flavors are always just a few ingredients away!
Best Classic Crumbl Cookie Flavors
- Milk Chocolate Chip– The OG of Crumbl cookie flavors this butter based cookie is packed with vanilla flavor and huge chocolate chips. This one is a fan favorite and a classic of a reason.
- Pink Sugar Cookie– Although recently taken out of the weekly rotation, the pink sugar cookie is everything you want in a cookie, perfectly sweet and buttery with an almond extract frosting.
- Iced Oatmeal– They are made with a thick and chewy oatmeal cookie topped with a smooth and crunchy vanilla sugar glaze. It is absolutely perfect!
- Dark Dream- A double chocolate cookie packed with semi-sweet chocolate chips. This bad boy could be called Death By Chocolate, but I promise it will only make you stronger!
- Red Velvet White Chip– Gooey cookie with a rich red velvet flavor packed with white chocolate chips.
Best Chilled Crumbl Cookies
- Cookies and Cream Milkshake– This is one milkshake that is guaranteed to bring all the boys to the yard!
- Chocolate Heath Cake– A fudge chocolate cookie topped in whipped cream, caramel and toffee bits, this personal favorite is the cookie version of Better Than Everything Cake.
- Frozen Hot Chocolate– A hot cocoa cookie, hot cocoa mousse and mini marshmallows to top it off.
- Aggie Blue Mint– Based on a Utah ice cream flavor, this is minty cookies and cream perfection in cookie form.
- Turtle Cookie– A decadent, chewy chocolate cookie, smothered in caramel and chocolate and sprinkled with extra pecans. This is a flavor combination that can’t miss!
Best Unfrosted Crumbl Cookies
- Mom’s Recipe– A brown sugar and oatmeal cookie is packed with chocolate, toffee and peanut butter chips. It’s the kind of cookie that feels like a warm hug from your favorite person.
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip– This thick and chewy chocolate cookie is packed with peanut butter flavor.
- Sea Salt Toffee– The original Crumbl cookie filled with chocolate chips and toffee bits, topped with a sprinkle of sea salt.
- Pumpkin Chocolate Chip– A classic pumpkin chocolate chip cookies. Although Crumbl’s original recipe had a few problems, my recipe solved the problems and made them even better!
- Cake Batter Blondie– This cookie is super buttery and soft, packed with white chocolate chips and rolled in sprinkles.
Best Frosted Crumbl Cookies
- Birthday Cake Cookie– This cookie will give you a reason to celebrate! A chewy and buttery cake batter cookie topped with a luscious cake batter cream cheese icing.
- Cookie Dough Cookie– This bad boy tastes JUST like cookie dough! It’s a brown sugar cookie topped with a cookie dough icing and edible cookie dough bites.
- Chocolate Cake Cookie-How much chocolate is too much? I still haven’t figured that out. The chocolate cake cookie is a rich chocolate cookie studded with semi-sweet chocolate chips and topped with a chocolate buttercream.
- Churro Cookie– Have you ever been to Disneyland and had a churro with icing? This cookie tastes JUST LIKE THAT!!! You will love it!
- Cosmic Brownie Cookie– This cookie is an absolute blast from the past!
Best Stuffed Crumbl Cookies
- Ultimate Peanut Butter– When they named this cookie ULTIMATE peanut butter, they weren’t kidding!
- Molten Lava– Chewy, chocolatey cookies filled with a warm gooey center. These cookies are so decadent and fudgy, they are a chocolate lovers delight!
- Hazelnut Sea Salt– All the Nutella flavor packed into a delightfully warm brown sugar cookie!
- Rocky Road– Fudgy chocolate cookies marbled with all the classic rocky road ingredients. Chocolate, marshmallows and almonds…OH MY, you are going to LOVE these cookies!
- Lemon Poppyseed– I happen to love all the lemon flavored Crumbl cookies, and this one is no exception! You will love it!
Best Unexpected Flavors
- Kentucky Butter Cake– Kentucky Butter Cake is rich, buttery and perfectly sweet!
- Buttermilk Pancake– This cookie has actual pancake mix inside of the cookie and it’s topped with a buttermilk syrup glaze and a dollop of Vanilla Buttercream.
- Cornbread Cookie– My mind was literally blown the first time I tried this cookie. The cornmeal give it such a unique and addicting texture. You will love this one!
- Caramel Popcorn– Combining 2 of my favorite things in the world: cookies and POPCORN! This is a must try.
- Peanut Butter and Jelly– You can beat this classic flavor pairing, and somehow, classic PB&J tastes even better as a cookie!
Most Loved Crumbl Cookie Flavors
- Twix Cookie– A sugar cookie base loaded with Twix bars, topped with caramel and milk chocolate. These cookies are way better than the candy!
- Pink Velvet– All the flavor of rich butter cake wrapped up in this super cute pink cookie!
- Waffle Cookie– Waffle Cookie is a warm brown sugar cookie topped with a dollop of Vanilla Buttercream and drizzled with maple syrup before eating. Breakfast in cookie form at it’s finest!
- Raspberry Cheesecake– This thick, graham cracker cookie base is topped with a marshmallow fluff cream cheese icing and raspberry drizzle…yes, it is absolutely as good as it sounds!
- Chocolate Oreo– A super rich dark chocolate cookie base topped with a vanilla cream cheese frosting and garnished with Oreo crumbs.