This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Crumbl Twix Cookies are a sugar cookie base loaded with Twix bars, topped with caramel and milk chocolate. This Crumbl Copycat recipe tastes just like the real thing!
Crumbl Twix Cookies
Twix is one of my favorite candy bars. I mean, I try to not be biased when it comes to candy…I’d eat almost any candy bar placed in front of me (besides you, Almond Joy!). If I played favorites, though, Twix and Milky Way would be up there.
And what do those two glorious candy bars have in common? Chocolate and Caramel. Heart eyes for days. SERIOUSLY.
And these Twix cookies are all the good things wrapped up together! A delicious sugar cookie base stuffed with Twix pieces, topped with luscious caramel and creamy chocolate. HELLO!!! Welcome to your new favorite cookie!
Ingredients In Copycat Twix Cookies
For the Cookie
- Softened Butter- I use salted butter because that is what I always have on hand. You could use unsalted if that is what you have, but you will want to add a pinch of salt to the recipe.
- Sugar- Just granulated sugar for this recipe!
- Vanilla Extract
- Oil- I love what the oil does for the texture of the cookie in this recipe! It creates a nice and buttery crisp edge that almost reminds me of shortbread…It’s amazingly delicious!
- Flour- All purpose flour will work great in this recipe.
- Baking Powder
- Twix Candy Bars- These get chopped up small and added to the cookie.
For the toppings
- Caramel Dip- Needs to be caramel dip, not caramel sauce. The sauce is too thin and won’t work the same way.
- Milk Chocolate Chips
- Mini Twix Bars- This is for garnish so you could get away with not using this ingredient…but who doesn’t want more Twix?
How To Make Twix Cookies
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
While the oven is preheating begin the cookie dough by creaming together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Scrape the sides of the bowl and add the eggs, vanilla extract and oil and beat again until it is mixed well. Scrape the sides again and add the flour and baking powder. Mix again until thoroughly combined. Add in the chopped Twix and mix until well incorporated.
Scoop out 1/3 cup of dough and roll it into a ball. Flatten the dough just slightly with your hands. The dough will continue to spread and flatten as it bakes. Bake at 350 degrees for 14-16 minutes. Be careful not to overbake the cookies, you will know they are done because the center of the cookie will puff up and they will no longer look wet on the top.
Remove the cookies from the oven and allow them to cool completely on the cookie sheet. When the cookies are cooled, heat the caramel in the microwave until it is soft and spreadable.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of caramel on top of each cookie and spread so that the caramel covers the tops of each cookie. When each cookie is covered in caramel, melt the chocolate chips by placing them in a microwave safe bowl and microwaving for 30 seconds. Remove the chocolate from the microwave and stir. Repeat heating the chocolate in 30 second increments until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
Spoon 2 tablespoons of chocolate onto each cookie and spread it over the caramel. Finish by placing a mini Twix bar in the center of the cookie. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving and serve chilled.
Can I make smaller cookies?
You can make the cookies smaller if you want to by only scooping out 3 tablespoons of dough and adjusting the bake time to 9-11 minutes.
How should I store leftover cookies?
You’ll want to store your cookies in an air tight container and keep them in the fridge. Most caramel dip needs to be refrigerated after opening so it is important to store your cookies in the fridge.
More Crumbl Cookie Recipes
Crumbl Copycat Twix Cookie
- 1 1/2 cups caramel dip
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocoalte chips, melted
- 12 mini Twix candy bars
- Preheat your oven to 350°.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugar for 1 minute.
- Scrape the sides of the bowl and add in the eggs, vanilla extract and canola oil. Mix until well combined.
- Add in the flour and baking powder. Mix until a soft dough forms.
- Mix in the chipped Twix candy bars.
- Scoop the cookie dough out in a heaping 1/3 cup portions. Roll into a ball and flatten just slightly. The cookies will spread and flatten as they bake. Repeat with the remaining dough.
- Arrange on a parchment paper or silicone baking mat covered pan. Place 6 cookies on each tray.
- Bake at 350° for 14-16 minutes at 350°. The cookies will spread and the center of the cookie should look puffed up and no longer wet before taking them out of the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool completely on the pan before continuing.
- Once the cookies have cooled, heat the caramel dip in the microwave until it is warm and easily spreadable.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of caramel onto the top of each cookie and spread to cover the top of the cookie. When each cookie is covered with the caramel, melt the milk chocolate in the microwave.
- Melt the chocolate by placing the chocolate chips in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second increments, stirring at the end of each 30 seconds, until the chocolate is completely smooth.
- Spoon 2 tbsp of chocolate onto the top of each cookie and spread on top of the caramel and then immediately place a mini Twix candy bar in the center of the cookie.
- Chill in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving. Store in the fridge and serve chilled.