In this post you’ll find a collection of the TOP 15 Instant Pot Chicken Recipes you must try! Not only are all of these recipes extremely easy, they are tested and fail-proof recipes.
Instant Pot Chicken Recipes
It seems like everyone is always on the look out for new and delicious chicken recipes to try in their Instant Pot. Lucky for you, I have a list here of the Top 15 Chicken Recipes! There are a variety of flavors and cuisines so I am positive you’ll find something here to love!
How to Cook Chicken in the Instant Pot
Cooking chicken in the Instant Pot can be a little tricky at first. With all other methods of cooking, you can check on the food as it is cooking to gauge how close it is to being complete! That is not the case with the Instant Pot which is why the Instant Pot tends to intimidate some people for a while.
If this rings true for you, you should check out my Instant Pot Beginner’s Guide and Recipe eBook! You will be comfortable in no time!
In the printable recipe card below I will include a basic ‘how-to’ cook chicken tenders. Below the recipe card you will find links to posts that will explain in great detail how to cook plain chicken breasts and chicken tenderloins in the Instant Pot. The rest of the recipes are delicious chicken dishes you will definitely enjoy.
Instant Pot Chicken Recipe
- 12 frozen chicken tenders
- 1 cup chicken broth
- salt and pepper
- Place the frozen chicken tenders into the Instant Pot.
- Pour the chicken broth over the chicken tenders.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Close and lock the lid into place. Turn the knob towards 'sealing'.
- Press the 'pressure cook' or 'manual' button (depending on which model of pot you have) and then adjust the cook time to show 6 minutes.
- The Instant Pot will take 5-10 minutes to reach pressure. The pin on the top of the Instant Pot will pop up once the Instant Pot has reached pressure. The timer will then start to count down from 6.
- When the 6 minute cook time is over and the Instant Pot beeps, let the Instant Pot sit for an additional 6 mintues (this is called an NPR). After the additional 6 minutes is complete, turn the knob on the top of the Instant Pot to release the remaining pressure.
- The chicken is now cooked, you can shred or dice to use for other dishes or serve with your favorite sauce.
Hungry for more Instant Pot Recipes? I’ve got your back!
- Instant Pot Spaghetti Squash
- Instant Pot Broccoli
- Instant Pot Pot Roast
- Italian Pasta Salad
- Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- Au Gratin Potatoes
- Instant Pot Creamy Ziti Pasta
- Salisbury steak Meatballs and Mashed Potatoes