Oreo Cheesecake is a no bake masterpiece that is stuffed full of Oreo Cookies, with the classic cheesecake flavor. This Cheesecake is easy to make and easy to serve! It is neatly slice-able!
No bake Oreo cheesecake is a delicious and creamy cheesecake filled with the delicious cookies and cream flavors we all enjoy! It’s a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth without needing to heat up the house.
Cookies and cream combined with a rich and soft cheesecake is by far one of the greatest desserts ever invented. That could be why this pie is such a huge hit with friends and family. You may find that it goes over great at parties, holidays and large gatherings and can easily become a go-to favorite dish to bring.
This Oreo cheesecake is a super simple recipe that anyone can make. In fact, it’s easy enough that it could be a great recipe to let your kids help you with! Let them crush the Oreo cookies and even help with some of the mixing if you’re comfortable with that (depending on their age and maturity level).
What’s in No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Below is a sneak peek of what you’ll want on hand in order to make your Oreo Cheesecake along with some notes on the ingredients.
- Heavy Whipping Cream, this is found in the dairy section by the half and half.
- Granulated Sugar
- Cream Cheese, you’ll want this at room temperature.
- Cheesecake Flavored Pudding Mix, vanilla will work if you can’t find the Cheesecake Flavor
- Oreos, name brand or store brand will work.
Please note that this recipe is only for the crust and the cheesecake. Any additional whipped cream and Oreo garnish will be above and beyond what the recipe calls for.
How to Make No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
In a mixing bowl, whip together the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. You can do this with either a stand mixer or an electric hand mixer, although the hand mixer does generally take a bit longer. Just turn that speed up as high as it can go and wait until you have whipped cream! Seriously as easy as that.
In a separate bowl (or, if using your stand mixer, transfer the whipped cream to a separate bowl!) and mix together the cream cheese and pudding mix (just the powder!) until completely incorporated and smooth.
The key to getting a really smooth mixture is to cream the the cream cheese until smoooooooth. Once it is extremely smooth, SLOWLY add in the powdered pudding mix. We are talking like 1 tsp at a time, mixing and scraping the sides as you go. This will give you a smooth mixture. When finished, it should be thick and smooth.
Slowly add the whipped cream to the cream cheese/peanut butter mixture and beat until smooth. Make sure to stop adding the whipped cream and scrape the sides of the bowl periodically. Once all of the whipped cream has been added, fold in the crushed Oreo cookies.
Pour the mixture into the crust (see below for more crust info) and refrigerate until serving! For best results, let it chill in the fridge overnight.
How to make a homemade crust for your cheesecake
First, determine whether you’d like your crust to go up the sides of your cheesecake or only on the bottom of the cheesecake like I have shown in this recipe. I will give the ingredient amounts below for each. I like to crush my cookies using my blender, but a baggie and rolling pin works great, too.
- Bottom Crust only: 2 cup cookie crumbs, 4 tbsp melted butter
- Bottom and side Crust: 3 cups cookie crumbs, 6 tbsp melted butter
Combined the ingredients and then press into your parchment lined springform pan. Place the pan and crust in the freezer to set the crust while you make the filling, that way the crust doesn’t move around when you spread the filling into it.
See the photo below for how I line my springform pan with parchment paper. Quick Tip: Spray your pan with non stick spray before placing the parchment paper in and the parchment paper will stick to the pan instead of curling back up.
How long is no bake cheesecake good for?
If you keep your no bake cheesecake in the fridge and keep it well covered, you can get it to last up to 5 days and still taste great!
Can I put no bake cheesecake in the freezer?
After your no bake cheesecake has fully set inside of your fridge, you can wrap it up well and then store it in the freezer until you’re ready to enjoy it. Just thaw it in the fridge for a few hours before eating and you should be just fine.
Love No Bake Treats? Try these other recipes!
- Puppy Chow
- Reese’s Fudge
- Microwave Peanut Brittle
- Egg Free Monster Cookie Dough
- No Bake Cheesecake
- Cookie Dough Bites
- Oreo Pie
- Rice Krispie Treats
- No Bake Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Buckeye Balls
- Peanut Butter Cheesecake
No Bake Oreo Cheesecake
Chocolate Crust (see notes)
- 2 cup chocolate cookie crumbs
- 4 tbsp melted butter
- 1 pint whipping cream
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 24 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 pkg cheesecake (or vanilla) flavored pudding mix
- 20 Oreos crushed
- Combine the melted butter and cookie crumbs to create the crust mixture.
- Press the crust into the bottom of a 9 inch springform pan. Place in the freezer while making the cheesecake filling.
- Whip together the cream and sugar until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the cream cheese until smooth. Slowly add the pudding mix (just the powder!) until completely incorporated and smooth.
- Add the whipped cream to the cream cheese mixture and beat until smooth.
- Fold in the crusehd oreos.
- Pour into the crust and refrigerate. For best results, let it chill in the fridge over night.
- Garnish with extra whipped topping and oreos, if desired.