Funfetti fudge all of the Funfetti and cake batter flavor with the texture of Fudge. With only 3 ingredients, this recipe is sure to be a hit!
Fudge is one of those recipes that a lot of people are afraid to try because they think it is hard. But I promise you, this recipe could not be easier! Just 4 simple ingredients cooked up quickly in the microwave and you will be enjoying this no fail fudge in no time.
I absolutely love fudge. But one of the best things about fudge is that you can create all sorts of fun flavors! Long gone are the days of plain old chocolate fudge, or chocolate fudge with nuts, if you are feeling adventurous. Now you can make all sorts of fun flavors like cookie dough fudge, sugar cookie fudge, or Reese’s fudge. So experiment and try them all. But first, start with this funfetti fudge!
Ingredients In Funfetti Fudge
- Ghirardelli White Chocolate- Yes, it matters that it is Ghirardelli! I am not a chocolate snob. Normally I say to use whatever brand you like. BUT not all white chocolate is created equal! Some brands won’t set back up after they have been melted. Trust me, Ghirardelli works great! Use Ghirardelli!
- Sweetened Condensed Milk- Use whatever brand suits your fancy here, I generally use the generic brand for my grocery store.
- Funfetti Cake Mix- Again, use name brand or store brand. Either will work well!
- Extra Sprinkles- Totally optional but you can never have too many sprinkles in my opinion!! This really amps up the look of funfetti.
How To Make Funfetti Fudge
Start by lining an 8 x 8 inch pan with parchment paper and set aside. If you don’t have the 8×8 pan, you can just line a cookie sheet with parchment paper and then just spread the fudge out too be a square while it sets up. Either will work.
This fudge is made in the microwave soooo.. in a large, microwave safe bowl, melt the white chocolate with the sweetened condensed milk. Microwave for 30 seconds. Remove bowl from the microwave and stir. Repeat until the chocolate is smooth and lump free. This will take approx 1 minute and 30 seconds.
Add the funfetti cake mix and extra sprinkles. Mix with an electric hand mixer until smooth again. The electric hand mixer really makes a difference in getting this fudge silky smooth! Pour the fudge into the parchment lined pan and refrigerate until the fudge is hard set. It should take about 2 hours.
Once the fudge is set, cut and serve.
How to Store Fudge
Once this fudge is set, you are welcome to store it at room temperature or in the fridge. I actually like my fudge cold, but there is not safety reasons as to why you’d need to keep it in the fridge.
No matter if you store it room temperature or in the fridge, it needs to be in an air tight container. If not, the edges will end up getting all crusty which is definitely not desired.
See what I mean? This recipe couldn’t be easier! And trust me, it couldn’t possibly be any better!
View all of my FUDGE RECIPES!
- 2 cups ghirardelli white chocolate chips
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup funfetti cake mix
- extra sprinkles
- Line a 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a large microwave safe bowl, microwave the white chocolate chips and the sweetened condensed milk. Microwave or 30 seconds at a time, stirring in between each 30 second interval until smooth.
- Add the funfetti cake mix and desired amount of extra sprinkles and use an electric hand mixer to mix until smooth.
- Pour into the parchment paper lined pan.
- Refrigerate until hard and set, approx 2 hours.
- Cut and serve.