Cookie Dough Fudge is a cross between chocolate chip cookie dough and delicious, creamy fudge! This no bake treat comes together quickly and will satisfy everyone’s sweet tooth!
No Bake Cookie Dough + Fudge = Match Made in HEAVEN!!
Generally I don’t think cookie dough & fudge is a combination we naturally think of, but it’s everything good, friends. I PROMISE! it tastes JUST LIKE cookie dough but has that soft texture of fudge.
No bake & scrumptious. You really can’t ask for much more than that!
Call me weird, but I kind of like the grainy texture you get with cookie dough. You know what I’m talking about, all that sugar! No need to fret, the fudge is silky smooth, with the slightest bit of grit from the raw sugars. HEART EYES FOR DAYS!
This combination is going to be just as famous as Amanda and Graham from The Holiday. (side note: is it too early to watch this movie on repeat?)
Ingredients in Cookie Dough Fudge
- mini chocolate chips– We will actually put these in the freezer to begin with, because the fudge is warm, we need the chocolate chips frozen so they don’t immediately melt when we fold them into the fudge.
- salted butter– This is the base of the edible cookie dough. If you only have unsalted, add an extra pinch of salt to the dough.
- granulated sugar
- brown sugar
- milk– this replaces the egg in our cookie dough. Just enough liquid to bring the dough together!
- vanilla extract
- all-purpose flour– no need to worry, we will heat treat the flour so it is safe to eat!
- Ghirardelli white chocolate chips– YES, this brand is a must. Other brands tend to not set up.
- sweetened condensed milk– the sweetened condensed milk melted together with the white chocolate chips will make our fudge base.
How to make Cookie Dough Fudge
- First things first, toss your mini chocolate chips into the FREEZER! This will help prevent the chocolate melting later on when the chips are folded into the fudge.
- Now, to the good stuff. We will make No Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough. This is made just like regular ol’ cookie dough, minus the eggs.
- Cream butter, sugars, milk and vanilla together in a bowl.
- Heat treat your flour by microwaving it for 30 seconds to 1 minute- until it is 165°.
- Add the flour and salt to the mixture and mix until a cookie dough forms. Set aside.
- In a small microwave safe bowl, add white chocolate chips and sweetened condensed milk. A small note about the white chocolate. Quality matters here. I recommend Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips. Splurge and get the quality white chocolate chips. (And I am the cheapest… THRIFTIEST.. person out there!)
- Melt the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk together, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth. Pour the hot mixture into the cookie dough bowl.
- Using an electric hand mixer, mix the contents of the bowl until nice and smooth.
- Pull the mini chocolate chips out of the freezer and fold the chocolate chips into the fudge.
- Line a 8×8 square pan with parchment paper. Pour the fudge into the pan and spread evenly. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting. Store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
Why did my fudge not set up?
If your fudge didn’t set up there are a few possibilities of what went wrong. First, did you use the recommended brand of white chocolate chips? Second, did you make sure to microwave the fudge mixture for a full 2 minutes? This will make sure that the mixture gets hot enough to set correctly.
Can I freeze my Cookie Dough Fudge?
Absolutely! Freeze in an air tight container for up to 3 months. You can pull the fudge from the freezer and thaw it slowly in the fridge overnight or at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Blonde Brownie Recipe
- Twix Cookies
- No Egg Cookie Dough
- Rice Krispies Recipe
- Easy No Bake Cheesecake Recipe
- Cookie Frosting
- Sprinkle Cookies
- How to Make Brownie Cookies
- Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Peanut Clusters
- Perfect Sugar Cookies
- Oreo Pie
- Apple Pie Filling
- Fruit Dip
Cookie Dough Fudge
- Put the mini chocolate chips in the freezer until needed in step 6. Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper, set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, measure out the all-purpose flour and then microwave for 30 seconds – 1 minute or until it reaches 165°f (74°c). Stir and then set aside.
- In either the bowl of a stand mixer or with an electric hand mixer cream together the butter, sugar, brown sugar, milk and vanilla until thoroughly combined.
- Mix in the heat treated flour and salt until completely incorporated. Set aside.
- In a small glass bowl, microwave the white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Microwave for 2 mintues, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Pour the white chocolate mixture into the cookie dough bowl. Combine until smooth.
- Quickly fold in the frozen mini chocolate chips.
- Pour the fudge into the prepared pan, spread evenly.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm before cutting.
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.