This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This chicken caesar wrap meets all of my weeknight dinner criteria: it’s fast, easy, and delicious. If you’re looking for a meal that you can get on the table in less than 15 minutes, these wraps are for you!
Chicken Caesar Wraps Recipe
Chicken Caesar Wraps are the newest addition to my Monday rotisserie chicken meal collection.
Because they are so customizable, chicken caesar wraps are a family (and mom) favorite!
Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe Ingredients
- Chopped Rotisserie Chicken: You can easily use leftover cooked chicken in this recipe, but I typically have a rotisserie chicken in my fridge that I use instead.
- Chopped Romaine Lettuce: In the name of ease, you can also use a bagged caesar salad kit if you’d prefer- in that case, you’ll already have the cheese, croutons AND salad dressing!
- Shredded Parmesan Cheese: Please don’t use the powdered grated parmesan cheese in the green can. For this recipe, you will want to use fresh shredded parmesan cheese. You can find this next to the blocks of cheese at the grocery store.
- Caesar Salad Dressing
- Any add-ins you’d like! I love changing these up with all sorts of add-ins. Vegetable mixes, diced tomato, cucumbers, or bell peppers. You can never go wrong with cheese and bacon, either!
How to Make a Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Prep your ingredients by chopping the chicken, romaine and any additional veggies or toppings you’d like to add. Place your tortillas in a row on the counter.
- Put chopped items and remaining ingredients (except for the tortillas) into a large bowl.
- Mix items in bowl until everything is evenly distributed and coated in the dressing.
- Using a spoon, portion out the mixture among your prepped tortillas.
- Wrap the tortillas tightly around the mixture and enjoy!
- If you would like to make a single serving, you can make one wrap at a time by topping your tortilla with a handful of lettuce, and then sprinkle on the remaining ingredients before drizzling with dressing and wrapping.
Chicken Caesar Wrap Tips
When you wrap your tortilla around the filling, try folding the bottom of the tortilla up about a 1/4inch. Then roll the wrap from the side like a burrito. This should create a pocket on the bottom to keep everything from falling out!
Chicken Caesar Wrap Variations & Add-ins
The base for this recipe is such a good stand alone, but you can also make it your own with any yummy add-ins you’d like. Some of my favorite additions are
- diced tomatoes
- really any veggie will be really good in here!
How to serve a Caesar Chicken Wrap
The best thing about these wraps is how flexible they are! If you would like to serve these warm, I would recommend grilling your wrap for about a minute on a George Foreman or the stove.
How to Store a Caesar Wrap for Meal Prep
Caesar wraps don’t store well altogether because the lettuce will get soggy. To store leftovers or for meal prep, use the following steps.
To store your Caesar Wrap Ingredients:
- Put Salad and Mix-ins in one airtight storage container
- Put Dressing in single serve containers
- Combine when ready to eat!
Chicken Caesar Wrap Recipe FAQs
The nutrition facts for a chicken Caesar wrap can vary based on the specific ingredients used and the serving size. Typically, a homemade chicken Caesar wrap contains around 350-500 calories, 20-30g of protein, 20-25g of fat, 30-40g of carbohydrates, and 2-4g of fiber. However, these values may change depending on the type and quantity of dressing, cheese, and other fillings used.
The healthiness of a chicken Caesar wrap depends on the ingredients and portion size. Wraps can be a balanced and nutritious meal if you use whole-grain wraps, lean grilled chicken, fresh vegetables, and a light dressing. However, some versions may be higher in calories, sodium, and saturated fat due to creamy dressings and excessive cheese. Opt for moderation and healthier ingredients to make your chicken Caesar wrap a wholesome and satisfying choice.
More Rotisserie Chicken Meals
Caesar Chicken Wrap
- 2 cups chopped rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 cup croutons
- 1/2 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 6 tortillas
- Toss all ingredients but the tortillas in a large bowl.
- Use a spoon to portion out the mixture among the tortillas.
- Wrap tightly, enjoy!
- Alternatively, you can make one wrap at a time by topping your tortilla with a handful of lettuce, and then sprinkle on the remaining ingredients before drizzling with dressing and wrapping.