Chicken Alfredo Pizza is a white sauced pizza with Shredded chicken, homemade sauce, mozzarella cheese and fresh parsley. Find all the info you need below, including details on a homemade crust and more!
Chicken Alfredo is one of my family’s favorite meals to eat in all forms.. Alfredo made in the Instant Pot, One pot Alfredo on the stovetop.. Even Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells! (Those last ones are ta-die-for if you haven’t made them yet)
So, naturally, I needed to make it in Pizza form. My homemade pizza dough, homemade Alfredo Sauce, some shredded chicken and cheese..I’m drooling just writing about it. Make everything homemade like I do, or use store bought dough, chicken, & sauce. Either way, this pizza is a WINNER!
Ingredient In Alfredo Pizza
- Pizza Dough- You can use store bought if you want, or you can try my super simple No Knead Pizza Dough recipe.
- Alfredo Sauce- You can use store bought but I definitely recommend making yours homemade! It is really easy and absolutely delicious. You’ll need butter, minced garlic, heavy cream and shredded parmesan cheese.
- Shredded Chicken- You can use a rotisserie chicken or my Instant Pot Chicken Tenders like I did.
- Shredded Mozzarella Cheese- Using whole milk mozzarella instead of low fat mozzarella cheese is really key to getting restaurant style pizza. I can always find it at my local Walmart. Always shred your own cheese too, instead of buying the cheese pre-shredded. Pre-shredded cheese never melts as good.
How To Make Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- Start by preheating the oven to 400 degrees.
- Make the sauce by melting the butter in a small sauce pan. Add the garlic and stir for 30 seconds. Add in the heavy cream and cook until it is steaming and simmering slightly. Remove from heat and add the parmesan cheese. Stir until is is melted and come together.
- To make the pizza, roll your pizza crust out on a 16 inch pizza pan. Fold the edges to make the crust on your pizza.
- Spread the alfredo sauce over the bottom of your pizza crust. Add the shredded chicken evenly over the sauce and top with the mozzarella. Sprinkle the minced parsley over the cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is hot and bubbly.
- I like to brush my pizza crust with melted butter right when I pull it from the oven, but that is totally optional.
- Serve hot and watch your family or friends enjoy!
How to Customize your Pizza
This pizza is a smash hit as written, but be creative and add any toppings you’d like! Here are a few of my favorite additional toppings.
- Red Onion
Can Homemade Pizza be Frozen?
Yes! Feel free to freeze your pizza instead of putting it into the oven. Once it is frozen, wrap in plastic wrap to avoid the pizza getting freezer burned. When you are ready to bake the pizza, bake at 400° for 20-25 minutes from frozen.
How to make Homemade Pizza Dough
Making homemade pizza dough doesn’t have to be hard at all! Check out my No Knead Pizza dough recipe for all the details.
More Pizza Inspired Recipes
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1 pizza dough for 16 inch pizza
- 2 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp minced fresh parsley
- In a small sauce pan. combine the butter and garlic, stir fo 30 seconds. Add in the heavy cream and heat until steaming and starting to simmer. Turn off heat, and stir in the shredded parmesan cheese until melted.
- Preheat the oven to 400°Roll pizza dough out into a large 16 inch pizza pan, fold the edges under to create a 'crust'.
- Pour the Alfredo Sauce into the crust and spread to cover the bottom of the crust.
- Add the shredded chicken on top of the sauce.
- Add the shredded mozzarella cheese on top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the minced parsley on top of the cheese.
- Bake at 400° for 15-20 minutes, or until the crust and cheese are golden brown.
- Slice and serve immediately.