Brownie in a Mug will satisfy your brownie craving in just minutes with this thick and fudgey brownie made in a mug!
Brownie In A Mug
EVERYONE loves brownies! What’s not to love? Have you ever accidentally, you know, eaten half the pan by accident? (Don’t worry, it happens to the best of us!)
That is why this recipe is so amazing! Not only does it make the most scrumptious of brownies in a mug in just minutes. But it makes a single serving, completely eliminating the risk of eating an entire pan while siting alone in your apartment!
So keep reading and let me teach you how to make the most delicious, single serving, brownie without even turning on the oven! Add a scoop of vanilla ice cream and you’ve just made yourself heaven in a mug.
Ingredients In Brownie In A Mug
- Sugar- Granulated sugar to be exact!
- Oil- You will want to use an oil without a lot of flavor, like canola or vegetable oil, not olive oil.
- Milk- I use whatever milk I have on hand, usually skim. Anything from Skim to Whole will work great, however!
- Cocoa Powder- Unsweetened Cocoa Powder, use your favorite brand.
- All Purpose Flour
- Mini Chocolate Chips- Even if you don’t love chocolate chips in your brownies this is an important ingredient. The chocolate chips will melt and add to the fudgy texture and chocolate flavor.
How To Make Brownies In A Mug
In a large mug or microwave safe bowl add all the ingredients except for the chocolate chips and stir until smooth. Add in the chocolate chips and stir again.
Cook for 1 minute in the microwave at full power. My microwave is 1000W, so you might need to play around and adjust the time a little bit for your microwave.
Let your brownie cool for a few minutes then top it with ice cream and enjoy!
There it is! So fast and so easy! This makes a pretty generous serving, so I usually split it with my husband or let my 3 kids share one. But even if you eat it all on your own…it is still better than eating the whole pan. Am I right?!?
FREE 5 DAY INSTANT POT COURSE!!
From unboxing to PRO in just 5 days!! Get comfortable with your Instant Pot, do the water test & GET COOKING!! Full Recipes and exclusive Q&A support included. 🙂
You have Successfully Subscribed!
More Quick and Easy Dessert
Brownie in a Mug
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1 1/2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- In a large mug or microwave safe bowl, combine all of the ingredients besides the chocolate chips until smooth and well combined.
- Stir in the chocolate chips.
- Cook on full power for 1 minute.
- Allow to cool for a minute or two, top with ice cream and enjoy!