No-Churn Chocolate Frozen Yogurt is a great base for your imagination to run wild! No ice cream machine needed!
The past week or so I’ve been feeling so BLAH. I don’t know, maybe it’s all the overcast weather and my serious need for some sunshine?
Or maybe its because my baby thinks we should party 4 or 5 times per night? All I know is that I needed to get into a better mood, pronto.
A few days ago, the kids and I made another batch of gogurts and I decided to save out a little yogurt for me to experiment with.
Frozen yogurt did the trick, People. I’m happy to report that I have been a much more pleasant person after discovering this little yogurt trick.
I will edit this post with more detailed pictures soon- this is just way too delicious to not share with the world right this instant!
- 2 cups homemade yogurt strained
- 4 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp cocoa
- 4 tbsp sugar
- toppings optional
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Taste to make sure you like the flavor, you can add more cocoa or sugar depending on the sweetness you prefer. Transfer to a freezer safe container
- Put in freezer coming back to stir every hour until it is too hard.
- At this point you can either eat it (which happens more than not over here!) or you can put it all into your kitchen aid mixer and beat it until smooth, put back into the container and then freeze overnight. This will make the frozen yogurt extremely smooth in texture.)
- When your ready to eat, let it sit out for about 15 minutes for maximum creaminess!