Quick & Easy Granola Bars that stay chewy and won’t fall apart! You can whip these up in a flash!
Instant Pot Granola Bars
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups quick oats not rolled!
- 1 cup krispy rice cereal
- toppings optional
- Add butter, honey and brown sugar to Instant Pot. Push Saute, then adjust to the 'normal' heat setting
- Stir to combine, once the mixture begins to bubble set a timer for 2 minutes. Once the 2 minutes is up, take the inner liner out of the pot for the remainder of the recipe.
- Add the vanilla, oats and cereal to the melted mixture and combine well.
- Press into a greased 8x8 pan. Add desired toppings
- Cool on counter for at least an hour, then cut into rectangles. Store in an airtight container or zip bags for up to a week.