This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
This copycat Crumbl cookie is just like the original! This huge cookie is a mashup up of graham cracker flavored cookie and brownie topped with marshmallow fluff. S’mores Brownie Cookies are 3 of your favorite desserts in one!
Crumbl Copycat: S’mores Brownie Cookies
Brownies and cookies are my 2 all time favorite treats! So when a follower messaged me on Instagram and requested I make this Crumbl Copycat recipe, I couldn’t resist.
Half decadent, chocolatey brownie, half graham cracker flavored cookie, topped with marshmallow and overflowing with S’more’s flavor. These cookies they will have you singing Kumbaya in no time!
Best news yet- you don’t have to make two separate cookie doughs for this one cookie! That’s right, we will make one dough, separate at the last minute and add in a few last items to make two completely different cookie doughs.
Ingredients in Crumbl S’mores Brownie Cookies
- Butter- You can use salted or unsalted. I always use salted because that is what I have on hand.
- Granulated sugar
- Brown Sugar- Using both types of sugar will give you cookies the best texture, and the brown sugar helps keep the cookies nice and soft.
- Flour- The flour in the recipe is divided. Make sure to not add it all to the dough initially.
- Baking Soda
- Baking Powder
- Salt- Using salt in desserts helps bring out the sweetness, desserts fall a little flat with out it!
- Crushed Graham Crackers- About 1 1/2 cups worth (exactly one package crushed!), plus a little extra for garnish
- Cocoa Powder
- Chocolate Chips- You will need sweet and semi-sweet chocolate chips in this recipe.
- Marshmallow Cream
How To Make S’mores Brownie Cookies
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
In a stand mixer cream together the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and vanilla and mix until combined.
Add 3 1/2 cups flour, baking soda, baking sugar and salt and mix until just combined. Be careful not to overmix once you have added the flour or your cookies will become tough and cakey.
Take half your dough and place it in a separate bowl.
Add the graham cracker crumbs and chocolate chips to the stand mixer and mix again. Once your cookie dough is combined, remove it from the stand mixer.
Return the remaining dough to the stand mixer and add the cocoa powder, and the remaining flour and stir to combine.
Divide the brownie cookie dough into 12 equal parts. This makes huge cookies, if you want smaller cookies you can do that too, but you will need to adjust the bake time.
Roll each chocolate portion into a ball and place on a cookie sheet, (6 per pan, the dough will spread a little bit) and flatten with the palm of your hand.
Now divide your graham cracker cookie dough into 12 equal parts. Roll them into a ball, flatten the dough with your palm and place on top of your brownie cookie.
Bake at 350 for 12-15 minutes being careful not to overbake. You will know they are done when there is no longer a wet spot on the top of the cookie.
Allow the cookies to cook on the cookie sheet for 10 to 15 minutes before spooning the marshmallow cream on the center of the cookie and garnishing with graham cracker crumble. (also, hi there Mr. Twix bar!))
How to store Leftover Crumbl Cookies
Store any leftover cookies in an air tight container- I usually put them in a deep 9×13 pan and then cover tightly with plastic wrap. This will keep them fresh at room temperature for 3 or so days. If you’d like them warm again, just pop them in the microwave for a few seconds.
More Amazing Cookie Recipes
- Copycat Crumbl Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
- Muddy Buddy Cookies
- Crumbl Sugar Cookies
- Red Velvet Cookies
- Coconut Lime Sugar Cookies
Crumbl S'mores Brownie Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups butter, softened
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 3 3/4 cup flour, divided
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pkg graham crackers , crushed (about 1 1/2 cups worth)
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup milk chocoalte chips
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- 7 oz container marshmallow creme
- graham cracker crumbs, for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream together the butter and sugars until combined.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.Add the 3 1/2 cups of flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Remove half of the dough and place in a separate bowl.
- Add the graham cracker crumbs to the stand mixer bowl and mix until combined.
- Mix in the chocolate chips.
- Remove the graham cracker cookie dough from the stand mixer and place in a bowl.
- Place the remaining cookie dough into the stand mixer and add in the remaining 1/4 cup of flour and cocoa powder, mixing until well combined.
- Gather the chocolate cookie dough and separate into 12 equal portions.
- Roll each portion into a ball and then flatten it with the palm of your hand and arrange on a cookie sheet (bake 6 cookies per sheet) Repeat with remaining chocolate cookie dough.
- Gather the graham cracker cookie dough and separate into 12 equal portions. Roll each portion into a ball and then flatten it with the palm of your hand before pressing it gently on top of a brownie cookie dough. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow the cookies to cool for 10-15 minutes before spooning and spreading marshmallow creme on to the center of each cookie.
- Top with extra graham cracker crumbs, if desired. Serve warm.