Breakfast Sliders are a great way to serve up breakfast for a crowd! Made with Hawaiian Rolls, scrambled eggs and whatever protein is your favorite!
Whether your are feeding a crowd, hosting a brunch or just trying to give your own herd something hearty before sending them off in the morning, these breakfast sliders are perfect!
Mornings in my house can get pretty hectic, which is why I love these breakfast sliders! They can be made the night before and baked in the morning. Giving my family a warm and filling breakfast with very little fuss.
Ingredients In Breakfast Sliders
- Slider Buns- You can use what you like, rolls, biscuits, mini bagels, but for me it is all about the Hawaiian sweet roll! They are soft, delicious and the perfect size for a slider!
- Eggs- I scramble my eggs, it is so much faster. But if you prefer fried, that will work too.
- Protein- This is completely customizable. You can use bacon, sausage or even fried ham. It is totally a matter of preference.
- Toppings- Again, this is totally a matter of taste, you can add what you like. Onions, tomato, spinach, feel free to get creative here!
How To Make Breakfast Sliders
Start by preheating the oven to 350 degrees.
Cut the rolls in half. If you are using Hawaiian sweet rolls try this easy hack. Pull the rolls out of the bag all together. Slice the rolls while still stuck together right down the middle. It is a super fast way to cut all your rolls at the same time, and you can even lay them in your pan still stuck together. There will be less spillage as you layer your ingredients on the bun!
After you have placed the bottoms of the rolls on your cookie sheet, begin layering your filling. Start with your scrambled eggs. Make sure you cover the bottom of your roll completely.
Next add the protein of your choice.
Place any desired veggies on top of your protein and top with your favorite cheese.
Finally, butter the tops of your rolls and place them on top of the cheese.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
After you remove the sliders from the oven, spread the remaining butter over the tops of your sliders.
Can I Freeze The Sliders?
Yes!!! They can absolutely be frozen! Once the slider is assembled and completely cooled, just place them in a zip top freezer bag and freeze them for up to 3 months!
To reheat them, place them in a 300 degree oven, covered with tinfoil until they are heated through!
Mornings just got easier and a whole lot more delicious!
FREE 5 DAY INSTANT POT COURSE!!
From unboxing to PRO in just 5 days!! Get comfortable with your Instant Pot, do the water test & GET COOKING!! Full Recipes and exclusive Q&A support included. 🙂
You have Successfully Subscribed!
More Super Quick Breakfast Recipes
- 12 rolls hawaiian rolls work great
- 1/4 cup butter
- 8 scrambled eggs
- 12 servings protein of choice bacon, ham, sausage etc
- 6 slices of cheese
- additional veggie toppings if desired
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut the rolls in half.
- Butter the insides of the top and bottoms of the roll.
- Place the bottom rolls onto a cookie sheet.
- On the bottom of the rolls, place the scrambled eggs, making sure to cover each roll.
- Top the scrambled eggs with protein of choice.
- Add any veggies desired on top of the protein.
- Place the cheese on top, then place the buttered top of the rolls onto the cheese.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until the cheese has melted.
- Spread remaining butter on top of the roll once it comes out of the oven.
- Serve immediately.