The Everything Cookie is a mix of everyone’s three favorite cookies- peanut butter, chocolate chip and oatmeal! This is sure to please everyone!
The everything cookie was created in my kitchen one day when my tastebuds couldn’t decide what mood they were in. There is something so delicious about a good chewy, oatmeal chocolate chip cookie. BUT then there are peanut butter cookies. AKA the way to my heart. Especially if there are chocolate chips in them.
So one lovely Sunday afternoon when I was craving something sweet, the oatmeal chocolate chip cookie and peanut butter cookie were married in my kitchen. Be still my heart. #drool. In fact, they were so good that I ate two for breakfast the next morning. Don’t judge, you’ll probably want to do the morning after you make these. You may have a little more self control than I do, now that’s a different story. Good thing I’m running after my kids all day or else I’d be in some serious trouble.
Okay, let’s recap.
- crunch peanut butter
- milk chocolate chips
- mini semi sweet chocolate chips
All things good, people. All the good things!
Tips for the perfect cookie:
- Use a cookie scoop! My husband gave me one for my birthday a few years back.. GAME CHANGER! They come in quite a few different sizes, I have this one.
- I always bake my cookies on parchment paper. That way you never have to worry about the cookies sticking to the pan, and it is super easy clean up!
- Don’t over mix the flour. This will make a world of difference for your cookies!
- Quality chocolate chips will take your cookies from homemade to bakery status!
Try out my other cookie recipe!
The Everything Cookie
The Everything Cookie combines three popular types of cookies- Peanut butter, Chocolate Chip, and Oatmeal! This is sure to please everyone!
- 1/2 cup butter room temperature
- 1/4 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350°.
Cream together butter, peanut butter and sugars for 3 minutes. It will be light and fluffy.
Add in the eggs and vanilla. Mix until combined.
Add the flour, baking soda, salt and oats. mix until just combined. You don't want to overwork the flour.
Stir in the chocolate chips. Scoop out dough into balls and bake at 350° for 8-10 minutes depending on the size of cookie. You want to pull them When the edges just start getting brown to ensure the cookie stays soft. Transfer to wire rack 5 minutes after coming out of the oven.