This Jamba Juice Smoothie Copy Cat is made from strawberries, peaches, orange yogurt and mango flavored juice. This tastes just like a Caribbean Passion Smoothie!
If you’ve never had a Caribbean Passion Smoothie from Jamba Juice, you could be missing out. But thankfully this recipe won’t have you missing much (except the price tag!) Thanks to this copycat Caribbean Passion smoothie, you can enjoy a flavorful and delicious smoothie in the comfort of your own home!
What’s in Caribbean Passion Smoothie?
- Frozen Strawberries: You can either freeze your own sliced strawberries or purchase them frozen in the freezer section of your grocery store.
- Frozen Peaches: Just like the strawberries, you can either freeze your own peach slices or purchase them already sliced and frozen.
- Mango Flavored Juice: You do not need mango juice, just a mango flavored juice. This can be found by the apple juice, I generally grab a peach mango because that is what my grocery store carries.
- Orange Cream Yogurt: The orange yogurt makes such a huge difference in texture and flavor! It makes the smoothie so creamy. Definitely pick up up a little container for this recipe.
Check out the recipe card below for the exact steps and measurements!
How to Make Copy Cat Caribbean Passion Smoothie
Make sure you have a powerful blender, but all you’ll do is blend all of the ingredients together! Make sure to put the juice in first, then your fruits, followed by the yogurt.
If your smoothie is too thick and having a hard time blending, stir and add in a little more juice. If your smoothie is too thin, add in a few more pieces of frozen fruit.
Can I Make This Smoothie in Advance?
Yes! In a zipper topped plastic bag, combine your prepared fruits and even the yogurt (if desired) freeze until you’re ready to use. Pour the contents of the baggy into a blender and make as directed, adding in fresh (non frozen) juice before blending everything together.
If you have leftover smoothie, throw them into a popsicle mold for later!
Is This Smoothie Healthy?
This smoothie is actually pretty healthy! It’s got a great combination of fruits full of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants. The yogurt is also a much healthier alternative to ice cream and together this smoothie can be a delicious treat as well as one that you can feel good about.
FREE 5 DAY INSTANT POT COURSE!!
From unboxing to PRO in just 5 days!! Get comfortable with your Instant Pot, do the water test & GET COOKING!! Full Recipes and exclusive Q&A support included. 🙂
You have Successfully Subscribed!
Copy Cat Caribbean Passion Smoothie
- 2 cups mango flavored juice
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 cup frozen peaches
- 6 oz orange cream yogurt
- In your blender, add the juice, frozen fruit and the yogurt (in that order).
- Blend until smooth.
- Add more juice if you'd like it thinner and more frozen fruit if you'd like it thicker.