One Pot Olive Garden’s Five Cheese Ziti Copy Cat tastes even better than Ziti dishes you’d order from a restaurant! This One Pot meal is a fast, easy, dump and go dinner that won’t leave you with a sink full of dishes! All it takes is a handful of ingredients to create this Pasta dish.
One Pot Meals
One Pot Meals are exactly what the name implies. A meal, made all in one pot.
You know what is even better than a One Pot Meal? A Dump and Go One Pot Meal. This Creamy Ziti has Z-E-R-O prep.
Need to help your child with their math homework and make dinner? No problem. You are 30 minutes away from amazing pasta that I happen to like even better than Olive Garden’s 5 Cheese Ziti.
One Pot Creamy Ziti Inspiration
This dish was originally made in the Instant Pot. My Dump and Start Instant Pot Creamy Ziti Recipe has (as of today) been pinned over 32 THOUSAND TIMES since I posted the recipe one month ago!
Along with all of those repins came a lot of messages with the question ‘I don’t have an Instant Pot! How do I make this without it?’
So, all of you Instant Pot-less people, here it is and you’re welcome. 🙂
When I tested this recipe out on the stovetop, I was planning on taking it to a friend who had just had surgery. Let’s just say I am glad I purposely made some extra because my husband and I could not stop eating it.
This is every bit as good as the Instant Pot version.. maybe even a dash better. ?
How to make One Pot Creamy Ziti Pasta
In a large skillet, mix together broth, cream, salt, pepper, minced garlic and dry ziti pasta.
Cover and heat over medium high heat until it starts to simmer. Once it starts to simmer uncover the skillet and let it simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until the pasta is aldente.
Turn the heat down to low and add in the red pasta sauce. I like to use the Hunt’s brand four-cheese pasta sauce.
Lastly, fresh parmesan cheese and mozzarella cheese are gradually added to the skillet. As the cheese melts it will thicken the sauce up.
Let the pasta cool for 5 or so minutes and the sauce will soak into the pasta a bit and the sauce will thicken even more.
Serve and be amazed at how tasty it is for the amount of work it took to get onto the table.
One Pot Creamy Ziti Pasta Bake
(Printable Recipe Below)
One Pot Creamy Ziti Pasta tastes even better than Ziti dishes you’d order from a restaurant! This One Pot meal is a fast, easy, dump and go dinner that won’t leave you with a sink full of dishes! All it takes is a handful of ingredients to create this Pasta dish.
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 tsp minced garlic dried
- salt and pepper to taste
- 8 oz ziti pasta dry
- 1 cup red pasta sauce
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- In a large skillet, combine the broth, cream, garlic, salt, pepper and dry pasta.
- Cover and heat over medium high heat until it starts to simmer.
- Once it is simmering, take the lid off and let simmer for an additional 10 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
- When the pasta is cooked, turn the heat down to medium low.
- Add in the red pasta sauce and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Gradually add in the cheese and stir to melt the cheese into the sauce. The cheese will thicken the sauce as it melts.
- Let the pasta rest for 5 or so minutes to let the pasta absorb a little of the sauce and then serve.
Want more great recipes? Check these out!!
- Instant Pot Cashew Chicken and Noodles
- Dump and Start Instant Pot Alfredo
- Pulled Teriyaki Chicken Sliders
- Teriyaki Chicken Bowl
- Instant Pot Chicken Pot Pie
- Chicken Alfredo Stuffed Shells
- Chicken Wraps
- Instant Pot Chicken and Dumplings
- Alfredo Sauce
- Pressure Cooker Steak
- Instant Pot BBQ Chicken
- Asiago Bagel
Don't Miss Out!!
Get all things food with a splash of real life right to your inbox!