Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies
Raspberry Cheesecake Cookies are an easy, fruity cookie that uses Jiffy Muffin Mix. This Subway Copy-Cat cookie will quickly become a family favorite!
Servings 1 -2 dozen
- 1/2 cup butter softened
- 4 oz cream cheese room temp
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 7 oz pkg raspberry muffin mix
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Cream together butter and cream cheese. Add in sugar and mix until incorporated.
3. Mix in egg and vanilla.
4. Add the muffin mix, flour, and baking powder to the bowl and combine. Stir in the white chocolate chips. The dough will be very sticky.
5. Scoop dough onto pan and cook for 12 minutes. The cookies are done when the edges start to brown just a tad.