Instant Pot ramen stir fry is an easy weeknight family dinner that is done in under 15 minutes.
Can we all sing the Hallelujah Chorus for a picky kid friendly meal? With vegetables? I know this meal is a winner because every single person in my family ate it. Let me tell you, that never happens. When it does, I usually write in my journal about..or post about it on here. What is even better, it literally takes no prep and no time.
A veggie packed dinner can be served in under 15 minutes! I believe I have just conquered the near impossible. The sesame sauce over the noodles paired with the veggies are making my mouth water just thinking about them. Mmm.
It really is as simple as tossing a package of Ramen noodles, water, frozen veggies and some seasonings into your Instant Pot. High pressure for 0 (yes, Z-E-R-O!) minutes. Quick release and then add in soy sauce and sesame oil and you’ve got yourself a meal!
Instant Pot Ramen Stir Fry
- 1 pkg Ramen noodles discard the packet inside
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen stir fry veggies
- 1/4 tsp minced garlic dried
- 1/2 tsp minced onion dried
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 3 tsp soy sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- Put the water in the bottom of the Instant Pot. Put the ramen noodles and veggies into the Instant Pot. Turn the Ramen over so both sides are wet. Cook on HIGH pressure for 0 (not a typo! 🙂 ) minutes. Quick release.
- If the veggies let off a lot of liquid while cooking, you can drain some of the liquid. You will want about 1/4 cup of liquid and then add the sesame oil and soy sauce to the pot and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- The veggies do get very soft cooking under pressure, even for 0! If you like yours more crispy, I would cook the ramen first, and then toss the frozen veggies in the Instant Pot. Then saute everything until the veggies are cooked to your liking.