This post may contain affiliate links. Please read our disclosure policy.
Cheesecake Fruit Dip consists of just three ingredients!! Vanilla yogurt, cream cheese and a special pudding mix. All fruit tastes amazing with this dip- apples, blueberries, peaches, pineapple, blackberries.. My personal favorite though has to be strawberries! It’ll taste like you’re eating dessert!
Cheesecake Dip for Fruit – Fast, Easy, & Delicious!
This fruit dip is just totally, 100% my jam (or my dip?). Hello, all the cheesecake goodness without having any wait time. #micdrop
No oven, no worrying about over beating the eggs.. Seriously, you couldn’t mess this up even if you tried!
Summer is the time of year where all I want to be doing is sitting outside, watching my kids play at the park, soaking up some glorious Vitamin D. (Side note: wear sunscreen. Made that mistake two days ago! But how was I the only one that got burnt?)
Summer is definitely not the time I want to be slaving away in the kitchen for hours. Let alone turn on my oven!
We love getting together with our friends for a last minute bring-whatever-is-in-the-fridge modge podge dinner, too. Last time we got together I took this Caramel Apple Salad. It was a hit!
This Cheesecake Fruit Dip is P-E-R-FECT because it can be whipped together in less than 5 minutes. This means more pool time, people.
All in all, this dip is great for parties, to go along with dinner, or even for dessert!
What you’ll need for Cheesecake Fruit Dip
- 4 oz cream cheese room temperature
- 1 small pkg cheesecake flavored pudding mix (powder only)
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla (optional)
Tips for this Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
Three simple ingredients is all it takes! Now lets get to the specifics.
- I like to use vanilla yogurt, but really, I think it would taste great with any flavor of yogurt. The vanilla flavor doesn’t pull through too much (in fact, sometimes I toss in some vanilla extract at the end for kicks and giggles) but a strawberry cheesecake dip? I think I might have to try it.
- The Cream Cheese works best if it is room temperature.. but let’s be honest. Do I ever remember to pull it out in advanced? If you answered no, your answer is correct. Not even ashamed.
- To achieve a smooth dip, you’ll just need to whip it, and whip it, and whip it some more with the whisk attachment on a stand mixer. Or, you could bring it to room temperature like a normal human. ?
- Did you know that there is cheesecake flavored pudding now?? Well, there is and it is amazing.
If you can’t find the cheesecake flavored pudding, vanilla will suffice. The dip won’t have as strong of a cheesecake flavor, though.
You’ll just use the powder from the pudding mix, no need to follow the directions on the package.
How to make Cream Cheese Dip for Fruit
- I find that it is easier to whip together the cream cheese and pudding powder first, and then whip in the yogurt.
- Beat the cream cheese and pudding powder until fully combined. If you are starting with cold cream cheese, whip for about 5 minutes before adding the yogurt. This will help bring it up to a warmer temperature.
- Whip in the yogurt and let the mixer work it’s little heart out until you have a nice bowl of creamy, smooth Cheesecake Yogurt Dip.
How to serve Fruit Dip with Cream Cheese
All fruit tastes amazing with this dip – apples, blueberries, peaches, pineapple, blackberries. My personal favorite though has to be strawberries! It’ll taste like you’re eating dessert!
How to store this Cream Cheese Fruit Dip Recipe
Cream cheese fruit dip should be stored in the refrigerator. To store the dip, transfer it to an airtight container with a lid. The dip will last for several days when stored in the refrigerator. If you have made the dip in advance and want to store it for longer, you can also freeze it. When ready to serve, take it out of the freezer and thaw to room temperature.
Cream Cheese Dip for Fruit FAQs
It typically takes about 5-7 minutes to beat cream cheese until it is fluffy. To beat the cream cheese, place it in a medium mixing bowl and use an electric mixer on medium-high speed to beat it until it is smooth and creamy.
Cream cheese that is not softened will be lumpy and may not incorporate evenly into your recipe, which can affect the texture and consistency of your final dish. Softening the cream cheese allows it to be more pliable and easier to mix.
It is not safe to leave cream cheese out at room temperature overnight to soften. Cream cheese is a dairy product that is made from milk and is perishable. According to the US Department of Agriculture, dairy products should not be left out of the refrigerator for more than two hours, as they can become a breeding ground for harmful bacteria.
- Caramel Apple Salad
- No Bake Cheesecake
- Apple Pie Filling
- Fruit Dip
- Alfredo Sauce
- Guacamole Dip
- Salsa Chicken Dip
- Chocolate Fonude
- Homemade Salsa
- Buttercream Frosting
- Oreo Frosting
- Whipped Cream Cookie Dough
- Sugar Cookie Frosting
Fruit Dip Cream Cheese Recipe
- 4 oz cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 small pkg cheesecake flavored pudding mix, powder only
- 1 cup vanilla yogurt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla, optional
- In the bowl of a stand mixer (using whisk attachment!) or using hand beaters, mix together the cream cheese and cheesecake flavored pudding mix. Mix thoroughly, until well combined.
- Add the vanilla yogurt and whip until no longer lumpy. If using vanilla, add along with the yogurt.
- Keep refrigerated!!